Step by step, I am following each footprint.
That even the slightest of pattern, imprinted into the ground from your step, matches up with mine.
Frankly, I am baffled at how profoundly alike we are, how well we match up.
No one could ever ask for a greater confidante.
I thank God each night for this blessing bestowed upon my pathetic life.
Blown away with the amount of wisdom you have, no one compares to such a soul.
As I look at the recommendations you so gracefully give, I smile to myself.
Because I know people so similar to yourself are rarely come across, and I am truly lucky to have you.
A friendship bonded together with such forces, I hope that nothing can ever tear you away.
Although I do wish that we both had time for spending time.
Late nights, crying, and heartache always bring us together.
I am here for you, you are here for me.
So this is my ode to you, friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment