Friday, July 9, 2010

If I had a nickel...

Today did not go as I had imagined. And I can not for the life of me figure whether that is a good thing, or bad. I am just going to say, and convince myself, that it is indeed a good thing, and live with that. If I could write a letter, and send it to you, I would probably write things that even Satan himself would wince upon.
Today, I have the most deepest hatred for you. I feel as if this detestation is just radiating off of my body. Sending shock waves that I really hope give you some sort of negative emotion. Although, I'm sure you would simply just question the whole sensation and go on with your happy life. Because that's just who you are. Nothing slows you down, huh champ? Nope. You da, you da best. Mhmm. You know what I really loathe? Well, besides the obvious here, I HATE that you just lie... I don't know why you would go to such measures to make up some dumb reason why you just all of the sudden don't want anything to do with me. You had a new number one, and maybe hearing that and THE TRUTH, would have made this a hell of a lot easier. Why did you have to give me all of these false hopes? Just to build me half way up again. That soon was just ripped back down. Why, oh why did I even think I could believe you? Hm. I'll tell you why. Because you have a nasty deceiving way with words that no one could ever question. Psh. I'll know better now, yesiree.

"When one door closes, another door opens, but we so often look so long and regretfully upson the closed door, that we do not see the ones open for us."



Karissa just sent me quotes. LOL. What a good friend. I do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment