Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okay, I'm not done.

I would like to start off to sort of an ode to Karissa Mag. Your most recent blog entry, it's nice. And I'm glad you have such a great attitude. It makes me feel like a bum for sitting around all day.

I really do try and make the best out of my day. Honest. It's just tough when the most interesting conversation you have is whether or not your mom should color her hair red. I am looking around right now, just thinking of positive things... My room is clean, and has been for quite some time. So that's good, and definitely needed. I already have enough stress I think. Not having a disastrous room sure helps.

I love Nylon
I just love everything about it. It makes my day a little brighter.

Anorexic cow on my wall.

Yup.
I lost all my will to writetype.

BYEBYEBUTTERFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment