I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night.
I miss the way we sleep.
Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile.
I miss the way we breathe
But I never told you, what I should have said.
No I never told you, I just held it in.
And now, I miss everything about you.
Can't believe that I still want you.
After all the things we've been through.
I miss everything about you, with out you.
I see your blue eyes, every time I close mine.
You make it hard to see, where I belong to
When I'm not around you, It's like I'm not with me.
But I never told you, what I should have said
No I never told you, I just held it in,
And now I miss everything about you.
Can't believe that I still want you.
After all the things we've been through,
I miss everything about you, with out you.
I think you took my heart away,
When you said you were leaving.
'Cause right now, I am hurting all over again
And I never thought that I'd be in this place that's some mistake.
And now I don't know how much more that I can take
I'm breakin' at the cracks,
And everything goes black.
It's another heart attack,
And I can't handle that.
Woooah, Love I need you back.
I know that I'll get through this
Feelin' stronger somehow.
I got my feet back on the ground,
and I'm turning around.
and I'll be everything you always said that I could be.
If only you'd be waiting right here for me, patiently
I'm breaking at the cracks,
And everything goes black.
It's another heart attack.
And I can't handle that.
Woooah, Love I need you back.
And never would I take it back
My heart was filled with love,
Then I wipe these tears and I will laugh
If only I could make it last,
Make it last.
I'm breaking at the cracks.
And everything goes black.
It's another heart attack.
And I can't handle that.
Wooooooooah, Love I need you back.
No comments:
Post a Comment