Oh dear Blog, I have abandoned you! I am deeply sorry for depriving you of my pathetic life.. Haha. Goodness. A lot has been going on, actually. Friendships are back on and then off again. But I try not to fret over that too much. Hmmm, I lost the person who almost matters the most. At the least, something I've never felt before. There's just a big aching hole in my heart now. No biggie.. Let's see... Summer is going very well, I would like to say. The good days certainly make up for the bummer ones. I just feel as if something's missing. And as much as I don't want to be dependent, I feel like I am. Blehhhh.
I really hope that something exciting goes on for the 4th of July... But I have a very bad feeling that I will end going to West Yellowstone with my family. Honestly... I don't mind going at all. I have no idea what's holding me back? It's strange. I keep questioning myself as to why I think I MUST stay home. The closest conclusion I can come to is that I do not feel comfortable with my recent way of living each day, so leaving town would just wreck the whole thing. And that maybe some bizarre day dream of mine will come true in the 4 day span of which I'm going to be gone. Hahah. AS IF SAMANTHA. Breathe in, breathe out. You are better than this, you do not need that fix.
So, Karissa just text me with the bad news. A no-go on the staying at her house this weekend. So goodbye beloved Salt Lake City, and hello the no man's land of West Yellowstone. Ah well, HOPEFULLY this is good for me and all goes well. Fingers crossed.
I have been talking to Aliya. She is just a delightful person. I enjoy talking to her very much, it seems as if it comes very easy. Like there's never any thinking, it just comes naturally. And that's what you need in a friend. So if all goes well, I should be hanging out with her some time in the near future. One insy, winsy problem though... I do not mind at all befriending her, it will not ever be weird for me. I just do not ever want her to get the idea that, that is WHY I am trying to become friends with her. Just to be around him, or something like that. That is certainly not the reason. She's an awesome person. I have thought that from the start. So, we will see how that all goes.
I want to make a wish list. I think that I will, and then post it up here for all to see! (Laughing at myself for thinking that someone may read this.)
Any who, I must be off. Or maybe I will be back... Toodaloo for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment