Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New

There has been a wave of comfortability and relief crashing through me these last 24 hours. Washing away whatever I may be holding on to and dissolving that to nothings. I have finally found the previous life I lived before my heart was torn, it is all coming back to me now. And boy does it feel great. I honestly can say that nothing affects me any longer. I do not even see how I let this get to me, and mourning over it was just a whole lot of a waste of time. My heart has been mended back together by the warming love of the people who mean the most so well that I am sure it won't be in anything close to bad condition for a long, long time. SO refreshed and revived, I feel like I am on top of the world. And this summer has never been so sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment